Want to join a bootstrapped tech start-up turned established international company? Want to be a key part of the companies growth by heading up the marketing department? Read on!
The Sales and Marketing team at RefinedWiki is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team. RefinedWiki have a mission to give more people access to the software tools that will drive workplace collaboration. As Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of this by growing conversion, retention and brand health of our products. The Marketing team is responsible for overall marketing strategy, content strategy, product and company branding and messaging, e-marketing, content creation and data-driven decision making. You will be part of a small team of three so the areas to cover are broad and dynamic with room to try new strategies and initiatives.
Your job and key responsibilities
You will be the key player in planning, conducting and supporting the company's marketing efforts. You will work closely with the Partner Manager, Designer, and Co-founder and occasionally with Support, and the Dev team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Marketing strategy. Drive the companies cross-sell and up-sell marketing efforts across all products/integrations.
- Data-driven decision and metric tracking. Determine goals, milestones and metrics to measure your impact on the sales & marketing funnel.
- Content strategy. Content planning and creation including blogs, social media, email marketing, promotional campaigns and copy for print material. Plus management of website copy and our sales platform (Atlassian Marketplace).
- Management of email automation including on-boarding, nurturing and retention.
- Digital advertising to help drive demand and conversion of Refined products.
- Market research to define customer needs through surveys, interviews, product usage, and competitive analysis that can be used to derive targeted messaging, product marketing and content strategy.
- Tool implementation and management (google analytics, ad-words, hootsuite etc).
The opportunity to join a successful and growing company with a highly motivated, fun and creative team. Communication to an international audience and some of the biggest companies in the world including Nasa, Apple, Airbnb and Spotify. Flexible working options. Travel opportunities within Europe and to the US. Leveraging your ideas, experience, learnings, and initiatives to drive the company forward.
- 3+ years of product marketing, digital strategy and/or marketing management.
- Experience building, driving and managing marketing efforts.
- Experience working with content creation and SEO.
- Efficient, goal oriented and independent work style with flexible mind-set.
- The ability to be pro-active, resourceful and take initiative.
- Ease with interpersonal communication and team collaboration.
- Excellent written and spoken english.
Please click on the link below to apply for the job. Applications must be received no later than March 14, 2019.